Hayward HeatPro Heat Pump
Reliable, efficiency and a quiet back yard too!
High performance, energy-efficient HeatPro heat pumps quietly and economically maintain the ideal water temperature at all times. HeatPro features the industry's only standard Ultra Gold corrosion resistant evaporator fin which provides extreme durability, especially in coastal environments. It's compact design allows for easy installation and service on new or existing pools.
- Titanium Heat Exchanger - excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive 'Ultra Gold' evaporator coil corrosion resistant especially in coastal areas
- Quiet operation - quiet backyard environment
- AHRI certified performance - independent lab certified performance ensures value of purchase
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections - common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
Choose the right size for your pool:
|Model||BTU||Min Amps||Required Circuit||Pool Capacity||Dimensions||Weight|
|20654T||65,000||24 Amp||40 Amp||10,000 gal.||31.25" D x 40" H||140 lbs.|
|21004T||95,000||36 Amp||60 Amp||18,000 gal.||30.25" W x 34" D x 37" H||165 lbs.|
|21124T||110,000||35 Amp||60 Amp||28,000 gal.||30.25" W x 34" D x 37" H||195 lbs.|
|21104T||110,000||35 Amp||60 Amp||28,000 gal.||31.25" D x 40" H||190 lbs.|
|21254T||125,000||36 Amp||60 Amp||35,000 gal.||30.25" W x 34" D x 37" H||200 lbs.|
|31404T||140,000||36 Amp||60 Amp||45,000 gal.||30.25" W x 34" D x 37" H||200 lbs.|
- We can arrange both delivery and installation to your pool's plumbing.
- Final installation will require 230-volt electrical connection by a licensed electrician.